Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Morning Jacket new cd preview...

I'm on a little bit of a MY MORNING JACKET kick this morning. Their new album, titled 'Circuital', doesn't have a release date yet but it should be out later this spring. I love this band. They are truly amazing and I don't think there is a band out there that stretches the limits of their sound from album to album yet never seems to get lost. This was most evident last fall during their five night residency at Terminal 5 in NYC, where they performed each of their studio releases in succession per night and adding in random b-side and cover songs as well. I was there each night and thru all 99 songs performed, from the first one off their first album 'The Tennessee Fire' on night one to night five when they encored with a few songs from 'Circuital', everything was in perfect harmony. This is one of the songs performed on night five that you will hear on this new album. It's beautiful. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment